QF WP Benefits on Domestic AA query | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

QF WP Benefits on Domestic AA query

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben174

Flights
My Map
Have been doing a lot of flying around the US in First Class Domestic the past few weeks as a QF WP and have been using the lounges, premium check in and security etc etc.

However i have a Main Cabin ticket coming up in a couple days SFO to LAX (prior to connecting to J QF94) seperate bookings and am wondering if i can still use premium check in, security, lounges and if WP gets free snacks onboard still?

I remember reading some time ago that no more lounge access was happening or the no snack rule etc etc, but cant recall exactly..

amaroo

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
All benefits that come with OWE are secure. You can select MCE seating for free but don't count on any free snacks.

Colster

Flights
My Map
In my experience, you will get no problem access to admirals clubs, and 2nd to board, but little else. I did once get an "Are you an Emerald?" in the main cabin and then offered a free beverage and snack. But it was once. Don't expect a welcome aboard or thanks for flying with us or "is there anything we can do" sort of experience.

wingspan

I usually ask if I get a free snack (not telling them im OWE rather than AA EXP) and they give me one. I think they can't always tell the difference between OWE amd EXP on the manifest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...
  • Premium Economy – AIR010
    Sat, 04 May 2019 00:21:32 AEST
      Premium Economy is a great compromise if you want a more comfortable experience than Economy, without paying for Business or First class airfares! In this episode, AFF’s ...
  • Hyperinflation of Points – AIR009
    Sat, 20 Apr 2019 04:49:59 AEST
      Frequent flyer points are a valuable currency, but they aren’t immune from hyperinflation! In this episode, Matt discusses why frequent flyer points are a terrible long-t ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gaphjam