QF WP Benefits on Domestic AA query

Discussion in 'Qantas Frequent Flyer Program' started by Ben174, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. Ben174

Ben174 Member

Mar 6, 2011
    Melbourne
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Have been doing a lot of flying around the US in First Class Domestic the past few weeks as a QF WP and have been using the lounges, premium check in and security etc etc.

However i have a Main Cabin ticket coming up in a couple days SFO to LAX (prior to connecting to J QF94) seperate bookings and am wondering if i can still use premium check in, security, lounges and if WP gets free snacks onboard still?

I remember reading some time ago that no more lounge access was happening or the no snack rule etc etc, but cant recall exactly..

2. amaroo

amaroo Senior Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    All benefits that come with OWE are secure. You can select MCE seating for free but don't count on any free snacks.

3. Colster

Colster Member

Jul 31, 2013
    Syd
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    In my experience, you will get no problem access to admirals clubs, and 2nd to board, but little else. I did once get an "Are you an Emerald?" in the main cabin and then offered a free beverage and snack. But it was once. Don't expect a welcome aboard or thanks for flying with us or "is there anything we can do" sort of experience.

4. wingspan

wingspan Active Member

Nov 30, 2010
    N/A
    I usually ask if I get a free snack (not telling them im OWE rather than AA EXP) and they give me one. I think they can't always tell the difference between OWE amd EXP on the manifest.