QF Premier not working in France

Hi All,

In France at the moment and whilst my QF Premier ultimate has worked throughout the rest of Europe, no machine (either store hand held card reader or ATM) wants to accept it. The message displayed is always this card cannot be accepted.

Anybody had this before? QF Travel money card is working fine...

Had my card blocked in Canada on a trip, triggered some fraud red flag, required a call to Qantas money. My card has worked in France last September

I usually find Australian credit cards don’t work on the autoroute toll booths either.

Thanks for the replies guys - I called Qantas Money who said there is no block or issue with the card....I just struggle to beleive that all the bars I go into have machines that don't like my card. Maybe its a sign I should drink less.

I just got back home and, interestingtly enough, the card isn't working here either!

Every machine I pay wave it at, or insert it into, or swipe says card to permitted (or similar). If the card number is manually entered into the terminal itself then it processes fine - so the issue appears to be with the card itself and not the account.

Never seen anything like this before, but I guess its an issue with the physical card as opposed to qantas money or Citi

Back