QF Platinum's Spa Access Emirates Dubai First Lounge | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

QF Platinum's Spa Access Emirates Dubai First Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammo81

Hi

Can someone help me out, do QF Platinum's get Spa Access in Emirates Dubai First Lounge when flying Economy, got a couple of visits coming up and would love to get the wife in for a treatment.
Thanks

clazman

Established Member
Flights
My Map
LOL, got to get the wife in for treatment... sounds like she needs it

Sorry hammo had to say it :)

Ansett

AFF Supporter
Simple answer is NO even as a WP1 couldn't get in one has to be flying F to get in.

Nizar

Established Member
Simple answer is NO even as a WP1 couldn't get in one has to be flying F to get in.
Are you sure about this ? I know Y pax can access the F lounge at DXB. There were a few people standing behind me and my wife as we boarded EK in F and when asked if they were flying F they said no they were flying Y but they boarded from the F lounge. Perhaps they had EK status ?

Princess Fiona

Flights
My Map
Are you sure about this ? I know Y pax can access the F lounge at DXB. There were a few people standing behind me and my wife as we boarded EK in F and when asked if they were flying F they said no they were flying Y but they boarded from the F lounge. Perhaps they had EK status ?
Anyone with access to the F lounge can use the Spa AFAIK. There is a short list of complimentary treatments for F pax and paid treatment list for everyone else.

knightman7

Yes, QF WP flying in Y are technically allowed into the F lounge in DXB. However, this doesn't mean you will be allowed in. I've had to argue on several occasions on a revenue J ticket and seen people in Y turned away to the J lounge. It's a bit hit and miss. But if you get in, unless you are flying F, spa treatments have to be paid for.

Ansett

AFF Supporter
Never had an issue with F lounge access just no access to Free Spa Treatments as offered in MEL or SYD F lounges so in the context of the OP the answer is no

Princess Fiona

Flights
My Map
Never had an issue with F lounge access just no access to Free Spa Treatments as offered in MEL or SYD F lounges so in the context of the OP the answer is no
I've also never had a problem accessing the F Lounge and judging from the amount of people getting mixed up with which lifts to get in at the gate to get to J or Y I'm assuming it's not a common problem for non-F passengers.

Paddy55

AFF Supporter
Well, you learn something every day... passed through the FLounge in DXB last Nov/Dec - WP and flying F both times and never even knew there was a spa there! :(

Princess Fiona

Flights
My Map
Well, you learn something every day... passed through the FLounge in DXB last Nov/Dec - WP and flying F both times and never even knew there was a spa there! :(
It's not inside the lounge so easy to miss if you aren't looking for it. When you exit the lift at the F Lounge level, turn immediate right and you will find the entrance.
I usually go in there first, book a treatment and then head over to the lounge entrance.

ukh

The spa is free for F passengers only. As stated it is outside the actual F lounge and easy to miss.
The treatments my wife and I have had are of a good standard but the options are quite limited and the fee treatments are too short - about 20 minutes from memory. Just when you start relaxing, it is all over...
If you really wants a "proper" treatment, you will have to pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinaus