QF First Check in when flying JQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbuskin

Hi All,

Wondering if you can quickly answer a question for me as I've had no luck searching on the internet for an answer.

I'm flying JQ35 today down to MEL, being WP am I entitled to use the F check in counter or do I have to use the JQ Checkin counters?

Thanks in advance.

Boris spatsky

Established Member
I flew JQ to Hawaii in J as WP and had to use the JQ check in. First check in turned me away. That was 2012.

mrbuskin

I flew JQ to Hawaii in J as WP and had to use the JQ check in. First check in turned me away. That was 2012.

Thanks Boris, maybe there's been some enhancements since then - I'll give it ago today and see if I can get an extra hour in the flounge.

markis10

Veteran Member
Thanks Boris, maybe there's been some enhancements since then - I'll give it ago today and see if I can get an extra hour in the flounge.

You can only use First Checkin for QF, for JQ you need to wait until T-3

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

boomy

If you want to check in before 12pm you can check in to an earlier JQ Int flight (if there is one on the day).

Status
Not open for further replies.