Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

QF A333s beginning their 'new roo' transformation

Status
Not open for further replies.

under the radar

Established Member
VH-QPC leaving for SIN today(QF81), will stay in SIN for a 'cosmetic procedure'... a la 'new roo' livery :D

under the radar

Established Member
Will they also update to the new cabin?

cabin refurbs will be done in BNE...lots of existing info on AFF and many sites..including QANTAS.com, re: the refurbs

STUPID ME:rolleyes:,should have stipulated I'm referring to the 'new roo' LIVERY

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

markis10

Veteran Member
What does the new livery look like?

Unless I am mistaken, "new" means the livery announced in 2007, it's a sad day if we are getting excited over something happening that was announced seven years ago.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 133

Mr_Orange

Established Member
Unless I am mistaken, "new" means the livery announced in 2007, it's a sad day if we are getting excited over something happening that was announced seven years ago.

Oh dear...... Unsubscribe!

under the radar

Established Member
feel free to 'unsubscribe'/not follow my topic... others out there (who know what I meant by 'new roo'), may be interested in my topic

plenty of other topics on AFF for you to be 'grumpy' on.

cheers

Mr_Orange

Established Member
feel free to 'unsubscribe'/not follow my topic... others out there (who know what I meant by 'new roo'), may be interested in my topic

plenty of other topics on AFF for you to be 'grumpy' on.

cheers

There was no need to take my unsubscribe personally. I'm also not grumpy thank you very much. I actually thought there was a new, as in brand new, livery. There isn't, so I don't feel the need to follow this thread. Chill out!

mannej

Solutions

I tell you it is sad that there are more 767's in the QF fleet with the new livery compared to the 333's.

under the radar

Established Member
QPC back in OZ (QF 82, 2/8/14) with new roo paintjob...QPA (QF35, 2/8/14) might be the next one going in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhandinhbongda