Qatar CEO calls British Airways "low cost carrier"

Daver6

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Having spent a few hours on a QF 738 in J PER-MEL-BNE,the same plane,I feel the premium cabin seating on an AA 738 is definitely more comfortable than QF.
All right AA calls theirs F but it is usually cheaper than QF J for similiar distances.

I'm pretty sure they have a more generous seat pitch on AA F which makes a big difference.

Combining a phone charger and phone holder our Magnetic Wireless Car Phone Charger quickly charges your phone while driving without tangled cords!

Suitable for car dashboard air vent installation, our wireless phone charger makes phone calls and GPS navigation easier more convenient.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

MEL_Traveller

Enthusiast
Solutions
I'm pretty sure they have a more generous seat pitch on AA F which makes a big difference.

I checked that 'cause I thought the same thing... it definitely feels more spacious. Seatguru doesn't though - saying they have a 37 inch pitch for most of their narrow body fleet (one 737 type has 40-42 inch pitch).

Maybe it's the type of seat, padding or the length of the seat pan that differs?

drron

Veteran Member
Solutions
More recline on AA I am sure.Was very limited on our QF bird today.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefloracorner

Staff online