Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Qatar Airways will open Doha lounges to Oneworld passengers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Woolworths, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

madrooster

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
If they'll allow OWE and OWS pax into the F and J lounges, what is the gold lounge for then (since they are OWS)? The silver lounge is understandable.

hopefulQFF

Intern
The J lounge was absolutely packed around midnight in April with just the J passengers, it's going to burst at the seams with OWE/OWS! They need to get sorted out quickly!

BD1959

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
The J lounge was absolutely packed around midnight in April with just the J passengers, it's going to burst at the seams with OWE/OWS! They need to get sorted out quickly!
Doesn't the article relate to the -as yet - unopened Lounges in the new airport?

Hasn't the reason for lack of access to date been precisely because of the capacity you describe?

Regards,

BD

MelUser

Established Member
I thought they were going to keep economy class passengers out of their lounges (irrespective of emerald or whatever status) by actually putting them into another building and restricting access to that building to First and Business Class passengers. IE - like Lufthansa's First Class terminal in Frankfurt.

They were then going to comply with their oneworld agreement by putting a basic lounge in the main terminal building and throwing it open to everyone - I think with some coffee and biscuits in there!

zainman

Established Member
I thought they were going to keep economy class passengers out of their lounges (irrespective of emerald or whatever status) by actually putting them into another building and restricting access to that building to First and Business Class passengers. IE - like Lufthansa's First Class terminal in Frankfurt.

They were then going to comply with their oneworld agreement by putting a basic lounge in the main terminal building and throwing it open to everyone - I think with some coffee and biscuits in there!

That is what the current arrangement is at the soon to be "old" airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mytravlution