QATAR AIRWAYS (QSuites) Singapore to Barcelona Return from $2,310 AUD

Gold Member

Established Member

I know, I know… y’all want to blow your SQ miles before they expire soon, not earn more right now. But for those not in that position, this is a decent fare which can be combined with a return trip connecting Australia and Singapore on separate tickets.

Earns at 100% to SQ, AC and AS for a total of 13,764 miles before status bonuses.
  • Booking class: P
  • Day/time restrictions: outbound permitted MON through THU; inbound permitted TUE through THU.
  • Advanced reservation/ticketing restrictions: required at least 2 days before departure.
  • Minimum stay: -/-
  • Maximum stay: 6 months.
  • Stopovers: 1 free stopover permitted in DOH.
  • Airline’s COVID19 policy: access here.

We've Increased Our Flying to 30 Destinations Across Australia. Book With Us Today. Change Your Flight, Fee-Free and As Often As You Like for Travel up to 30 Apr 22*. Contactless Check-in. Special Safety Protocols. New Cleaning Practices. Online Check-in.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

OZDUCK

Established Member

I know, I know… y’all want to blow your SQ miles before they expire soon, not earn more right now. But for those not in that position, this is a decent fare which can be combined with a return trip connecting Australia and Singapore on separate tickets.

Earns at 100% to SQ, AC and AS for a total of 13,764 miles before status bonuses.
  • Booking class: P
  • Day/time restrictions: outbound permitted MON through THU; inbound permitted TUE through THU.
  • Advanced reservation/ticketing restrictions: required at least 2 days before departure.
  • Minimum stay: -/-
  • Maximum stay: 6 months.
  • Stopovers: 1 free stopover permitted in DOH.
  • Airline’s COVID19 policy: access here.
That is a pretty good fare. In January 2018 we paid around $3,600 dollars for QR J Singapore - Barcelona - Perth. That was before QR closed the loophole enabling you to avoid the 'Australia tax'. We used what was then called ScootBiz for the Per-Sin leg. Then in 2019 we paid around $3,200 on QR J for Singapore - Stockholm & Oslo - Singapore. This time it was called ScootPlus but our trip back into Perth was actually in an old Regional J class equipped SQ B777 due to the ongoing problems with the B787 Rolls Royce engines.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..