Qatar Airways Lounge Perth | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Qatar Airways Lounge Perth

Status
Not open for further replies.

nige_perth

Intern
Hi all,

Does anybody know which lounge Qatar business class passengers can use in Perth International?

Cheers

Nige

Danger

Hi all,

Does anybody know which lounge Qatar business class passengers can use in Perth International?

Cheers

Nige
As of three weeks ago it wasn't Qantas's lounge as I enquired when I was there and was told no. I'm not sure Qatar is offering on in Perth.

Albert_Thurgood

Before I flew with them, I searched but I couldn't find this info anywhere either.

Having now flown Qatar from Perth, I can tell you its the Malaysian lounge. This would have to be the worst lounge at Perth airport. Its very small, dominated by a blaring TV, offers a limited range of drinks and cold snacks, has two 90s-style PCs, and the worst thing is it has no toilet facilities (you have to leave the lounge to use the public toilets outside). Compared to the Emirates and Qantas lounges in Perth, this would only be rated 1 star.

Not surprising they have not stated this in their publicity anywhere. The worst lounge in the worst capital city airport in Australia is not the best introduction to an airline that claims to be five star.

raycuz

When they join Oneworld will passengers be able to use the Qantas lounge?

nige_perth

Intern
However Qantas only has 1 international flight a day for PER, that's to SIN QF77 departing at 09:50. Qatar airways QR901 departs 23:00, so Qantas lounge will be closed. Oneworld should open a lounge for QF, QR and MH flights

Danger

The lounge doesn't close until after midnight. It serves the SA flight to JNB, the NZ flight to AKL and the CX flights, among others including 3K/JQ flights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minksta