Qantas Wine latest offering

It’s available as a mystery wine ( but fairly easily identified by looking at the equivalent non mystery wine) on winedirect for about this price.

Correct. No bonus points.

But, surely we buy for the wine, not the points?? 😉
I have always considered Qantas Wine is a place to purchase QFF points with a free case of wine thrown in to cement the deal. No bulk points incentive and I will likely find alternate (points earning) places to purchase bottles of fermented grape extract.

How's this offer look? 30,000 QF points with this mixed dozen...hmmm. Very tempted
I think it is a gimmick to give 30k points when paying in cash. So I make the cost of a dozen effectively $329 ($720 less 30k*1.3c). Which I still think is a bit expensive for the contents of the case given that most of the components are frequently deeply discounted.

My 2 Mexican pesos worth…

Qantas Travel Voucher. A number of us participated in a wine purchase in April that should have resulted in a travel voucher as a bonus. Sorry to be so vague but I just can't recall except that the voucher was meant to post by end of May and had a life expectancy of end August. Can anyone jog my memory?

EDIT: Found it.
Important information:
* Offer ends 24 April 2024 11:59pm (AEST). Qantas may withdraw or extend these offers at any time. A$100 Qantas Hotels and Holidays voucher will be eligible to members who spend $300 or more at Qantas Wine between 18 - 24 April 2024. The voucher is subject to a $200 minimum spend in cash and is redeemable on bookings made at qantas.com/hotels or qantas.com/holidays. Voucher expires on 31 August 2024. Limit of one voucher per member. Voucher is single use only and cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer. Any unused balance of the voucher will be forfeited and is not redeemable for cash. Eligible participants will be sent their A$100 Qantas Hotels and Holidays voucher on 24 May 2024.
I have not received any notification of the voucher. I bought on 19 April. What about other members?

Last edited:
Qantas Travel Voucher. A number of us participated in a wine purchase in April that should have resulted in a travel voucher as a bonus. Sorry to be so vague but I just can't recall except that the voucher was meant to post by end of May and had a life expectancy of end August. Can anyone jog my memory?

EDIT: Found it.

I have not received any notification of the voucher. I bought on 19 April. What about other members?
I received my $100 Qantas Hotels voucher from that promotion. Now looking for best value redemption for it.

I received it via email on 24th May. The email subject line was "Your $100 Qantas Hotels and Holiday Voucher"

I received my $100 Qantas Hotels voucher from that promotion. Now looking for best value redemption for it.

I received it via email on 24th May. The email subject line was "Your $100 Qantas Hotels and Holiday Voucher"
Thank you @NM. An email search using those terms, came up blank. Time to call.

Last edited:
How do you gain a green leaf for delivery of the wine. Ordering on the app it just shows free delivery.
No option of green.

Back in stock for those looking to buy points at 1.6c
Just made 2 separate orders for this using a couple of vouchers that were due to expire shortly. As a PC+ member, it's worked out at 62,584 points @ 1.376c each. Add on another 1K points via Qantas AMEX Ultimate and brings it down to something more in the vicinity of 1.35c per point. Happy with that 👍

Just made 2 separate orders for this using a couple of vouchers that were due to expire shortly. As a PC+ member, it's worked out at 62,584 points @ 1.376c each. Add on another 1K points via Qantas AMEX Ultimate and brings it down to something more in the vicinity of 1.35c per point. Happy with that 👍
If you called and ordered they may / certainly have thrown in few extra thou in points, then again on call they don't allow vouchers.
Great value.

If you called and ordered they may / certainly have thrown in few extra thou in points, then again on call they don't allow vouchers.
Great value.
Yeah, that’s what I figured re: the vouchers. Would rather use them than lose them and the cost per point was about as good as it seems to get.

That's not been a bad little haul on the Martin's. Christmas presents for the neighbours sorted, and more than enough to cover the wife's next couple of return flights to YVR. 👍

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Offers seem to have dried up lately, other than the Martins there hasn't really been anything decent for going on a few months now.

Offers seem to have dried up lately, other than the Martins there hasn't really been anything decent for going on a few months now.
Rather unfortunate that the "best" deal on offer right now is to buy 150K top-up points (with a 75K point bonus) @ 1.77c/point. :(

Of course.... that doesn't come with "free" wine.

Last edited:

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

Back