Qantas upgrade offer | Page 2 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Qantas upgrade offer

FlyingFiles

QF2/23JUL is interesting. Only 2 seats available in F, Premium Econ and Econ are sold out but still at least 9 seats available in Business. So little wonder QF is trying to extract revenue from Economy passengers before the flight opens where they'll (maybe) have to upgrade passengers for free.
Goldcanyon340... I’ve heard nothing so far so I’m thinking it’s probably not going to happen . Is it possible for you to check the seat availability one more time?

sinophile888

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Hi maia200. Yes I agree if we get it at the minimum bid it will absolutely be worth it. I wondered if I should tweak it up slightly in case others have also gone with the minimum. I assume they have no interest in the human aspect of our story in that we were not travelling for fun.
I agree that it would be better to bid just above the minimum, just in case everyone else has bid the minimum.

AFF on Air Podcast

• Choosing a Rewards Program – AIR017
    Sat, 10 Aug 2019 13:32:24 AEST
      If you’re new to the world of frequent flyer points – or moving to a new country – it can be difficult to know where to start. In this episode, Matt discusses the con ...
  • Travel Insurance – AIR016
    Sat, 27 Jul 2019 07:34:12 AEST
      They say that if you can’t afford travel insurance, you can’t afford to travel! In this episode, Matt chats to James Green about the importance of travel insurance, and ...
  • The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chaucer