Qantas Toolbar Launched

Discussion in 'Qantas Frequent Flyer Program' started by tassiedude, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. tassiedude

tassiedude Intern

Dec 22, 2006

2. NM

NM

Aug 27, 2004
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Hmm, given the history of problems with the QF Web Site, I am not sure I have enough faith in the programmers to install such software on my PC.

3. Shano

Shano Established Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Melbourne
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Just tried a couple of dummy bookings up to point of having to pay for flights - so far so good

4. Mal

Mal Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2004
    London
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    I can't believe Qantas wants people to download a toolbar to their pc with no perceivable reward.

Do people book flights that often that they couldn't access www.qantas.com.au instead?

I see toolbars for just about everything these days. Why clutter up your browser and risk incompatibility/stupid coding for so little reward? Maybe I'd install one for eg Yahoo Mail where I see benefit in knowing when new emails arrive. But booking flights? Yeah right...

(Now if they offered 1000 points for me to download it ... I'd download it and install it. For about 2 seconds :) )