Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Qantas supports Reconciliation Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

d15.in.oz

Good on you Qantas, for your continued support of Indigenous Australians, and corporate congratulations for marking the 40th (shamefully recent) anniversary of the referendum to count Australian Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders as people!

S

shillard

d15.in.oz said:
Good on you Qantas, for your continued support of Indigenous Australians, and corporate congratulations for marking the 40th (shamefully recent) anniversary of the referendum to count Australian Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders as people!

Thanks for sharing......

:shock:

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

maninblack

Established Member
d15.in.oz said:
Good on you Qantas, for your continued support of Indigenous Australians

Just a shame our PrimeMinister and federal government don't :evil:

S

shillard

maninblack said:
Shillard. I do not think that your opinion, nor your manner of expressing it are acceptable within this forum and I hope that the Moderators step in and remove your post.

If you don't want a political fire, don't strike a match.

Compared to your effort:

Quote:
Originally Posted by d15.in.oz
Good on you Qantas, for your continued support of Indigenous Australians

Just a shame our PrimeMinister and federal government don't :evil:

My post is certainly the more "factual", yours the more "opinionated".

Dare I say: Pot, kettle...........?

Or do you deny that sexual abuse of VERY young children, substance abuse and criminal gang activity are serious problems in remote aboriginal communities?

Odd - I'm usually the one who takes the opportunity to politicise, well, anything really - but then I don't whinge and scream for mummy to come and stop the bad man when somebody else picks up the gauntlet. If you want political free kick, I suggest you get a job writing for Fairfax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider35