Qantas Red Planet

Completed Bestmac Tracker for 150 points in payment options after a week not able to qualify for any... finally luck turns
 
Completed double survey yesterday

1. Project Catalyst on politics and voting intentions for 100 points
2. Velvet Tracker on work safety in Vic also for 100 points
 
Completed Project Peony for 150 points on special license plates in Vic... I don't own any but still qualify... odd
 
Bugger, really wanted to do this one: Project Aulonacara.

Seems that they had met their quota.
 
Last edited:
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Frangipani Tracker was on job sites (Jora, Seek etc). Interestingly, employers seem to be advertising on Facebook now.
 
Completed Project leaf - quick survey on Victorian politics close to the election for 50 points, but got screened out for Project Ribbon for Cancer Council Victoria because I do not smoke.
 
Screened out of Saranghae Tracker right after entering my age. Not sure if I was too young or too old! 15 points :(
 
Screened out for Project Lyocell - this is for Murdoch Children's Research Institute and children's health
 
Project Modal- screened out 15 points, haven't bought, sold or plan to buy a jetski, (dirty word in our postcode) caravan, scooter etc
Edefence tracker - on models - related to hearing aids, screened out, 15 points.
They filled their quota on my demographic quickly!
 
Completed Project Beacon for 150 points on AEC and federal election campaigns... In it, they mentioned about AI, how to spot fake and misleading political materials... I have a feeling the AEC are planning to do something to prepare for the next federal election by 2028.
 
I don't seem to get the email reminder about surveys anymore.
And when I remember to go in, there are surveys there, but when I click on them they are closed.
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top