Qantas Red Planet

Qantas
Platinum
I just completed Project Aquila from the University of Western Australia regarding local parks and planting/appearance/rates. Very satisfying. Project Journeyman didn’t even let me start!

Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
Project Lifesaver
All about rips, swimming, watercraft etc.
obscure, but one of the best surveys I've done. very different topic. 20mins 200pts.

SYD

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
Project Rarity - chucked out on DOB.

Don’t know if they’re looking for Kontiki or Trafalgar demographic....

tomcut2000

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
completed project dojo - 100 points on Australian passport renewal service - perfect timing as the NZ travel bubble is open now

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

tomcut2000

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Completed project Guanxi for 150 points - regarding china australia relationship at this time!

Seat0B

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Project Bene III - I was screened out, and I think it was because of the age of my children. They seemed to be wanting parents, but then asked about children's age, and then I was screened out as not fitting the criteria.

tomcut2000

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Few days away from completing any surveys, completed Brunch tracker for 150 points on Western Star Butter ad

*Late update - completed Journeyman Tracker - about WA travel during these times of the pandemic and after when the states reopen.

Last edited:

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChrisRocksOK