Qantas Red Planet | Page 118 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Qantas Red Planet

tomcut2000

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Completed project Leghorn - 250 points for chicken products (more on unprepared chicken)

tomcut2000

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
completed Project Lumiere - 150 points for Covid and travel both within Australia and around the world

PineappleSkip

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Project voyager - being tantalised by a survey which is apparently closed
Project wanderer - 200 points for covid (is there any other kind of survey?) travel and events - fell over part way through on an ipad when the 'continue' button failed to appear. started again and completed on a laptop

Cheers skip

ellen10

Established Member
Now I could answer all the latest surveys. But didn't get any. Maybe I might change my email.

tomcut2000

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
completed recharge tracker - 200 points for electricity companies

Late addition: Foxtrot tracker - WA travel including travel intentions after COVID 19 for 150 points

Last edited:

PineappleSkip

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Not a red planet survey, but did one about Queensland Rail long distance where it asked me whether they should have a loyalty program. Interesting idea and they run probably the only flat bed seat practicable for tourists at the moment. :cool:

tomcut2000

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Completed Project Identifying - 200 points on workplace and mental health especially during the pandemic

ellen10

Established Member
Completed project caravan 250 points. About finances and confidences since Covid 19

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

PineappleSkip

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Project Mushu - Queensland tourism 200 points. Beware - video ad doesn't load on an ipad and you get stuck. Started again on a laptop.

I laugh when I get questions like "when will you travel to Queensland again". Well, actually I live there and I am there right now...

Cheers skip

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinamartin90