Qantas Premier Everyday Credit Card Waives Annual Fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato1

Established Member
Hi Everyone,
I just got the following email from the Qantas Money team waiving my annual fee ($49).
Which was very nice of them, as I hadn't asked for it.
It's nice to be appreciated.
Cheers,
Renato

"
Dear Renato,
The annual fee for your Qantas Premier Everyday credit card ending in xx_X is due to be paid on your card anniversary.
To thank you for being a loyal Qantas Premier customer, we will credit the full annual fee back to your account within 8 weeks of your card anniversary.
We hope you continue to enjoy all the benefits of your card.
If you have any questions regarding the fees and charges on your card, please call us on 1300 311 937, Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm AEST.

Yours sincerely,

The Qantas Money team
"

To thank you for being a loyal Qantas Premier customer, we will credit the full annual fee back to your account within 8 weeks of your card anniversary.

Well then.. I just had mine charged to me and not waived 😆
Ah well... its a mere $49.

Well then.. I just had mine charged to me and not waived 😆
Ah well... its a mere $49.
That's unfortunate.
I guess one has to be very, very loyal.
Maybe with lots of bills being automatically paid from it.

Still, if used a lot, a month or two of payments earns enough Qantas points to cover the annual fee.
And the initial 40,000 bonus points covers that annual fee for the first eight years.
Cheers,
Renato

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back