Qantas Points Club Discussion

exceladdict

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Gold
Received the 20%, meaning points can now be cashed in at the qantas store at a whopping 0.7c per point value.

Matt_01

Established Member
PC members may have got the email first.
Doubt it, we are all a highly valued <insert type here> member' in some way shape of form. I am also points club+ and from the below I have assumed using P1 rather than PC+ somehow will make me believe I am a 'valued member'. ;):rolleyes::p I wont be using it.

Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 4.13.28 pm.png

SydneySwan

Established Member
Qantas
LT Silver
Doubt it, we are all a highly valued <insert type here> member' in some way shape of form. I am also points club+ and from the below I have assumed using P1 rather than PC+ somehow will make me believe I am a 'valued member'. ;):rolleyes::p I wont be using it.

View attachment 250657
My email did not refer me to me as a highly-valued member. QF know I am a non PC, lowly silver and treated me accordingly

Matt_01

Established Member
My email did not refer me to me as a highly-valued member. QF know I am a non PC, lowly silver and treated me accordingly
I did not notice the missing sentence (first) in the second paragraph of your post. I was looking at @Mrmrbagley post and the email I received, almost word of word they are the same. As you pointed out it was most likely sent to everyone and the line "As a highly valued <insert type here> member, we'er emailing first." is just nonsense.

sudoer

Established Member
Solutions
Good to see the 100SC PC+ rollover is happening very quickly now - mine posted sometime between 8am and 9:30am this morning, a stark difference from the 7 weeks it took (after prompting QF a few times) last year!

Doddler

So I almost forgot to order some wine with bonus points to make up the 7000 points I needed to get Points Club membership. I ended up ordering on the 30th (my annual expiration date) and the points only posted today. But Qantas still gave me Points Club membership - happy with that, I have to say. Also already have the 100SC rollover.

Guvner

According to the website points are based on earn date, not credit date, so I’d expect you should have made the threshold under the rules.

Guvner

I also ordered wine on my PC rollover date to meet the earn date criteria, June 30, due to a 6.5k points shortfall. Wine arrived today (6 x Woodlands Chardonnay) , the 8k points credited on the 2nd, and the lounge invitations dropped today as well. I'm shocked a Qantas process actually works. Makes me wonder if PC is outsourced.

dairyfloss

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Just ticked over for another PC year, about a month ahead of the goal. I think I went a bit nuts with the bonus points from WW & QF-tracked online shopping! I'll likely have a surplus of about 25,000 this year. Zero points from flights. Zero points from new cards/churn.
1627275723046.png
Cheers.
Matt.

Big John

Just ticked over for another PC year, about a month ahead of the goal. I think I went a bit nuts with the bonus points from WW & QF-tracked online shopping! I'll likely have a surplus of about 25,000 this year. Zero points from flights. Zero points from new cards/churn.
View attachment 254037
Cheers.
Matt.
I did something similar.

I qualified for PC 2 months ahead with zero points from flights and zero points from churning.

I did have a quick look at PC+, but I won't make it based on my current spend.

dairyfloss

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
I did something similar.

I qualified for PC 2 months ahead with zero points from flights and zero points from churning.

I did have a quick look at PC+, but I won't make it based on my current spend.
Yeah, same here on PC+. Unless I was planning to switch out multiple cards or spend big on big things with big bonuses… I’m only ever likely to be at the PC level.

Qantas
Platinum
Yeah, same here on PC+. Unless I was planning to switch out multiple cards or spend big on big things with big bonuses… I’m only ever likely to be at the PC level.
I’ll retain PC with months to spare and might make PC+ again. Some flying involved. Actually PC is better for me as I get two QP passes to give away. A year’s QP membership is not transferable and as WP I don’t need it.

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Mtchrs

Two months left in my 12 month period and 65k points away from PC+
I already have 5 lounge invites all expiring throughout 2022 so I don’t see any incentive going for plus this year.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..