Qantas Points Accelerator | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Qantas Points Accelerator

astrosly

Interesting, though one FAQ is missing for me: What is Qantas Points Accelerator ? :)

OT: I clicked on the breadcrumb link "earn points" and saw this:
upload_2018-5-2_15-35-4.png

How long ago did airberlin go under?

gusty

Sounds like a promotion where participants were offered multipliers (up to 5x) on the number of points they earned on flights when they take up other products/services that earn them QF points.

Points Accelerator

(Edit: T&C's on this one are for a different start/finish date, but looks like a similar promo)

astrosly

Sounds like a promotion where participants were offered multipliers (up to 5x) on the number of points they earned on flights when they take up other products/services that earn them QF points.

Points Accelerator

(Edit: T&C's on this one are for a different start/finish date, but looks like a similar promo)
Thanks for the link! Sound's like a decent promotion, pity I didn't get an offer email :(

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samf111