Qantas or Virgin to LAX

Status
Not open for further replies.

irv

Trying to get opinions, will be flying to the US in September 2015 (yes I know that is a long time away) will most likely be flying Y unless some premium economy deals come up. Have flown to LAX before on QF11 and was impressed with the A380, however from my research VA in some instances smash QF on price. How would you rate VA vs QF as far as comfort, overall experience on this route. Also if those that know can advise if I decide VA how far ahead can I book, can't seem to find this on their site.

Many thanks in anticipation

MEL_Traveller

Enthusiast
Solutions
Trying to get opinions, will be flying to the US in September 2015 (yes I know that is a long time away) will most likely be flying Y unless some premium economy deals come up. Have flown to LAX before on QF11 and was impressed with the A380, however from my research VA in some instances smash QF on price. How would you rate VA vs QF as far as comfort, overall experience on this route. Also if those that know can advise if I decide VA how far ahead can I book, can't seem to find this on their site.

also look at Fiji Airways for under $3000 (business class) to LAX. That is often lower than Qantas PE, with all the benefits of lounge access etc thrown in.

Easy to install and operate, this 10 in 1 lens kit can be used on your Smartphone.

The kit includes a 198 degree fisheye lens, 0.63x wide angle lens, 15x Macro lens, a super wide angle lens, 0.36X , 2x telephoto lens , Kaleidoscope Lens plus a circular polariser lens, star filter lens, flow filter lens.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

neon_crossing

Go buy some US Airways miles with the next promo and go Qantas J for less than $2k.

MEL_Traveller

Enthusiast
Solutions
I have been following that, it is all in the timing when these offers come around

There is an offer on now for share miles... but good luck with availability though :( That's the big downside.

eric2011

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Platinum
Also if those that know can advise if I decide VA how far ahead can I book, can't seem to find this on their site.

I think booking opens approx. 330 days.

eric2011

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Platinum
also look at Fiji Airways for under $3000 (business class) to LAX. That is often lower than Qantas PE, with all the benefits of lounge access etc thrown in.
Definitely have a look at this, I have just done a booking at $3475 ret pp on FJ in J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtechautorepair

Currently Active Users