- Nov 19, 2011
No, it hasn't. All eligible to go to J lounge.
1. yes for Qlink, no for JQWith these open 1hr before each Qantas flight to last Qantas departure:
* Do these include Qantas Link - presume don't include any Jetstar?
* If there was a gap of 2hrs between Qantas departures, do they close the lounge for an hour?
* If they close the lounge between departures, can you still enter the lounge when it is open for an earlier flight, then leave to sit out in the terminal and reenter when it reopens?
Thanks for this, need to turn up to ADL about 4/5 hours before a flight, if it stays open the whole way through, great, but no biggie if I have to leave for an hour in there because of a 2 hour gap in QF departures.1. yes for Qlink, no for JQ
2. in smaller airports, yes they do close, and you're asked to leave ( from experience in TSV and MKY ) BNE no.
3. Yes, have done this.
Thanks for this, need to turn up to ADL about 4/5 hours before a flight, if it stays open the whole way through, great, but no biggie if I have to leave for an hour in there because of a 2 hour gap in QF departures.
Looking forward to it over the Australia Day long weekend if I do I end up going and I'll also look out for mask wearing...From the ADL QP from MrsDaver6 around 6pm. No help yourself. Staff serve you. Reckons food is better than it was during normal times. Blood delicious was used.
Also notes no one in the lounge is bothering to wear a mask. Not sure what the airport requirements are in ADL, but seems crazy that you have to wear one on a flight but not the lounge.