Qantas Club Life Membership Expiry!?

Didn't think one could buy entry into that back then ( pre frequent flyer) other than buying pointy end ticket.

Can't remember, also remember the Ansett Pass, they obviously had Golden Wing but also Ansett Pass.
 
Elevate your business spending to first-class rewards! Sign up today with code AFF10 and process over $10,000 in business expenses within your first 30 days to unlock 10,000 Bonus PayRewards Points.
Join 30,000+ savvy business owners who:

✅ Pay suppliers who don’t accept Amex
✅ Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
✅ Earn & transfer PayRewards Points to 10+ airline & hotel partners

Start earning today!
- Pay suppliers who don’t take Amex
- Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
- Earn & Transfer PayRewards Points to 8+ top airline & hotel partners

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

When I obtained Qf LT Gold back in 2016, I emailed Qf to ask for a pro rate refund of my purchased Qf Club lifetime membership which I purchased around 2001-2 for about $2000....they refused :(
I purchased my Life Time QC Membership in 1998 for $3,895. ( never had any previous lounge membership ).
Did I pay too much, or have you forgotten what it was really sold for ?
 
I purchased my Life Time QC Membership in 1998 for $3,895. ( never had any previous lounge membership ).
Did I pay too much, or have you forgotten what it was really sold for ?
I think mine was a discounted LT partner membership ; could have also been a discounted corporate rate via my professional association but I thinkk it was the former.
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top