Qantas Cabin Bags

Discussion in 'Qantas Frequent Flyer Program' started by Groundfeeder, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. Groundfeeder

Groundfeeder Active Member

Nov 3, 2005
    Brisbane
    Bit O/T and not a plug, but a replacement Qantas fabric cabin bag I bought in April shat one of its front zips. It replaced an older one because of its hard life but I liked this product.

Despite being out of the guarantee replacement period, the supplier replaced this bag with a new one within 1 week.

I applaud such quick and professional response from this supplier as I use this valise on a daily basis. Highly commended.

Spellink corekshun

2. gibspmuh

gibspmuh Member

May 14, 2006
    I'll agree that they're great bags - I've had mine for a few years now and it's still going strong. Have yet to find one that has the same design to fit everything in, especially in the price range it goes for. When my current one gives up the ghost I'm sure I'll buy another (might even upgrade myself to the luxury of leather too :D ).

3. I take mine everywhere when I travel and find it to be an outstanding product. It just came back from LOTFAP and is ready to go to SYD on Saturday. Keep all my travel arrangements/passports, mobile phone charger, adaptor plugs, receipts etc., in it:cool: