- Joined
- Apr 4, 2024
- Posts
- 927
- Qantas
- Silver Club
- Virgin
- Red
- Oneworld
- Ruby
AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements


Same menu 2 wks ago.QF42 CGK-SYD
FA assured me QF change their menu every two months in J, definitely the same menu as posted here in May, June and July![]()

The pasta was quite tasty.Chicken was pretty bland to me, I ended up scraping the white sauce off & the roll was rock hard.

Desert was a Belgium Chocolate ice cream and breakfast ended up being a warm banana muffin or fruit. Muffin was pretty good.

QF42 CGK-SYD
FA assured me QF change their menu every two months in J, definitely the same menu as posted here in May, June and July
Chicken was pretty bland to me, I ended up scraping the white sauce off & the roll was rock hard.
Desert was a Belgium Chocolate ice cream and breakfast ended up being a warm banana muffin or fruit. Muffin was pretty good.
View attachment 524152View attachment 524153
I'm assuming this is the menu I will have on QF43 later this week. Will report back!Menu for QF23 SYD-BKK for 4 October on VH-EBP.
This menu hasn’t changed since my Hong Kong and Tokyo flights earlier this year and late last year year so won’t be posting food pics.
