Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Putting a 'Bubble' in your post???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolthead

I notice in quite a few posts people put a 'bubble' with text added. It is similar to a 'bubble' when you quote somebody else's point but it's not a quote.

How do you do that?? Tried to search for an answer but couldn't find one.

Hope I am making sense!!

TomVexille

Enthusiast
Click on the QUOTE button in the toolbar. Furthest to the right when you quick reply.

Bolthead

Click on the QUOTE button in the toolbar. Furthest to the right when you quick reply.
Thanks for the prompt reply however this is not what I mean. I am not very good at explaining things. I have seen bubbles used to highlight a point or perhaps a statement made outside of the forum. Perhaps a statement from a newspaper or a politician. In other words the bubble is used but it is not a quote from within the forum.:confused:

If I find one I will link it...

Last edited:

samh004

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
It will be CODE.

So simply followed BBCode rules and you get:

Code:
text goes here

TomVexille

Enthusiast
Thanks for the prompt reply however this is not what I mean. I am not very good at explaining things. I have seen bubbles used to highlight a point or perhaps a statement made outside of the forum. Perhaps a statement from a newspaper or a politician. In other words the bubble is used but it is not a quote from within the forum.:confused:

If I find one I will link it...
Are you talking like the quote feature?

Like this?

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KidsplanetAcademy

Currently Active Users