Answered - Push notifications error | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Answered Push notifications error

I love to travel

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
@support when i am getting a push notification, when I press it the tab opens twice. Only started happening today. I did update my version of internet Explorer but that shouldn't have changed anything. Any workarounds?

support

Established Member
Administrator
@support when i am getting a push notification, when I press it the tab opens twice. Only started happening today. I did update my version of internet Explorer but that shouldn't have changed anything. Any workarounds?
Haven’t noticed anything myself, but I think the thing to highlight here is that you’re using Internet Explorer.

Generally, we recommend more modern browsers. I believe the next version of Xenforo that is currently in testing does not even support Internet Explorer officially.

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

rainbowgirl

Established Member
Interesting. I'm using Samsung Internet but haven't had the problem listed above. I'm probably not using the most current version.

support

Established Member
Administrator
Yes it was only when i updated versions there was a problem. Rang Samsung they blamed AFF!!
As I am sure any other company would, you pass the buck. But if our configuration has not changed, and theirs has, then the fault can only be at their feet. Sorry I can't be of more help at this time. If the issue is happening on other Xenforo forums, I suspect they'll be getting a few bug reports and will correct it at a later stage.

I recall @JohnK had an issue browsing AFF at one stage on his device, that came about after he updated to the latest software that had a bug in it.

You might be able to get around it by installing a third-party browser, such as Chrome, and using that.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amiliawilson