Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Pub Meal meet-up at the Beach Hotel (Burnie Tas.) 19th Oct 2020

Added to Calendar: 19-10-20

Steady

Flights
My Map
RooFlyer, drron and I are catching up on Monday 19th October, 6.30pm at the Beach Hotel Burnie - if there are any other AFFers (Lurkers included) who would like to join us, you would be most welcome.

Due to Covid I need to pre-book with firm numbers, as such "maybe's" and "might come" are not much good this time.

If you can come please post here or PM me by Wednesday 14th

Cheers,

Steady

kermatu

Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
Not attending so sorry for posting, but couldn't help it upon mention of the Beach Hotel -- too many memories of a mis-spent youth. Never went there for fine dining back in the day! But the menu today looks very different to what I (vaguely) remember....

Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Platinum
Nice idea blokes, but have a bit happening next week down here in Hobart. Actually hoping for some decent weekend boating weather so I can turn lots of recent work into Relaxation. Enjoy the catch—up..

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Major

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Who is choosing the wine tonight ? :)

RSD

Not attending so sorry for posting, but couldn't help it upon mention of the Beach Hotel -- too many memories of a mis-spent youth. Never went there for fine dining back in the day! But the menu today looks very different to what I (vaguely) remember....
Oh another person who had a mis-spent youth at the Beach Hotel in the 80's/90's!😀
Post automatically merged:

From 80’s and 90’s memories this was the best of the Burnie pubs, enjoy the dinner. Cheers.
It certainly was!

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mytravlution