Promotional Amex Call???

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovetravellingoz

Enthusiast
Has anyone been rung by Amex today?

I was not at home....and one of my children answered to be told it was just a promotional call..and not important (their words).....

Has anyone had any "promotional" calls today....or even perhaps calls to advise of new T&C for the Current Transaction Bonus Promotion?

Or is their perhaps another promotion?

Thanks.

Could be accidental injury cover they're trying to push. Could be related to them wanting for you to spend more on your card, or something similar.

They'll call back!

Last promo call like that for me was to encourage me to spend more money on one of my cards...

Hi,

I've had two calls recently, one I missed and the other was selling insurance.

ejb

Has anyone had any "promotional" calls today....or even perhaps calls to advise of new T&C for the Current Transaction Bonus Promotion?

We've had no calls today but any in the past have been to sell us something, never got a call about a promo.
Paranoia setting in? :mrgreen:

Got a call - free 1000 QF points for signing up to the credit protection insurance cover.

THey charge you a % of your monthly balance... no minimum $ or min contract. You can cancel in a month's time. I think it was 0.08% (can;t really recall the exact %) of your balance or something like that.

THey charge you a % of your monthly balance... no minimum $ or min contract. You can cancel in a month's time. I think it was 0.08% (can;t really recall the exact %) of your balance or something like that.

thanks.

I think that I will keep the cash instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back