Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Problem with attachment viewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

anat0l

Enthusiast
Is anyone having problems viewing attachment pictures on AFF apps?

On the desktop version, they all look fine. But on Android, I get the same ridiculous picture of stupid Bishop on Q&A looking like she's a deer caught in the headlights.

Not sure if iOS suffers the same problem.

Please, no Orwellian references...

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

mannej

Admin is aware of the issues, and are hoping that the bug will be fixed shortly

Admin

Established Member
Administrator
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
A new version of the iOS was released in the App Store today. Once downloaded, this problem should (hopefully) be addressed. Please let me know if you continue to have problems.

JohnK

Veteran Member
On the desktop version, they all look fine. But on Android, I get the same ridiculous picture of stupid Bishop on Q&A looking like she's a deer caught in the headlights.
I think I was having issues on the laptop. I need to go back and check some threads.

Mark3000

Flights
My Map
A new version of the iOS was released in the App Store today. Once downloaded, this problem should (hopefully) be addressed. Please let me know if you continue to have problems.
I'm still not seeing attachments on the iPhone. My app updated back in April but still no images. Is anyone else having this problem?
They work perfectly on the laptop.
Do you need a subscription to view the images on the iOS app?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunshineecocleaners

Currently Active Users