Priority Screening

ferntree

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
Can anybody here know if priority screening is currently in place At Brisbane Airport (Domestic)? Thanks.

Astro

Intern
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
It wasn't when I came through a couple of weeks ago. Someone may have a more recent report. Also the premium entry is not open either. Although I did hear it's not far away.

henrus

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
No premium security at the Virgin end. That being said every time I've passed through (normally afternoon/evening) there has been no queue at the Virgin screening point.

ferntree

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
No premium security at the Virgin end. That being said every time I've passed through (normally afternoon/evening) there has been no queue at the Virgin screening point.

Thanks ... I go to BNE about once a month and get to airport at about 8 a.m. for return flight. At that time of day the lines can get pretty long: I've found it often quicker to go thru Jetstar security even!

Last edited:

jjonnboy

Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Platinum
Thanks ... I go to BNE about once a month and get to airport at about 8 a.m. for return flight. Atthru Jetstar security even! At that time of day the lines can get pretty long: I've found it often quicker to go
Friday morning was busy. There was still no priority screening at Virgin and a bit of a queue. As we sometimes do, we went to the middle security gate but that was busy also.

BNEFlyer

Virgin
Gold
So the VA security point is now open?

Your simple solution to home security. Quickly view what’s happening at home when you're not there, giving you peace of mind.

Simple plug-in installation means you’ll be up and running in no time.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

henrus

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
So the VA security point is now open?
Has been for quite a while. It generally shuts around 7-8pm when things get a bit quieter and sometimes isn't open over the weekends. Given the short walk from the central screening point, this is hardly a problem.

BNEFlyer

Virgin
Gold
Has been for quite a while. It generally shuts around 7-8pm when things get a bit quieter and sometimes isn't open over the weekends. Given the short walk from the central screening point, this is hardly a problem.
Good to know. I haven't flown since March so wasn't sure.

AIRwin

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
That (downstairs) priority entry area to BNE VAd terminal was closed on Mon this week, which I don't think was a public holiday.
You're referring to the Premium Entry which has remained closed in both BNE and SYD:

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..