Priority Pass guests (Amex)

aus_flyer

Established Member
Does anyone know how much it costs to take additional guests (after first one free) into lounges using Priority Pass when the membership comes from Amex?

The Priority Pass website says:

"If you purchased your membership from us, your guest visits will be charged to your account at a fixed rate. If you have joined the programme through your bank/card issuer, then guest fees can vary – please contact them direct for fee information"

Can't reach the relevant Amex team on a Sunday, so thought I'd ask the brains trust!

Does anyone know how much it costs to take additional guests (after first one free) into lounges using Priority Pass when the membership comes from Amex?

The Priority Pass website says:

"If you purchased your membership from us, your guest visits will be charged to your account at a fixed rate. If you have joined the programme through your bank/card issuer, then guest fees can vary – please contact them direct for fee information"

Can't reach the relevant Amex team on a Sunday, so thought I'd ask the brains trust!
It states that an Amex Platinum charge card holder can take two people in with them.. or (I think) the whole (direct) family. It states this.. "2 guests OR immediate family (spouse & children under 17) have complimentary access." Beware though that some lounges may have stricter rules.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Currently Active Users

Back