priority check in | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

priority check in

Status
Not open for further replies.

parsonstrish

Being silver, will I have access to the business counter check ins flying with AA on my upcoming o/s trip.

These particular flts. are not linked to qf code share. Part of my overall trip and are stopovers eg. lga-dfw-okc; okc-dfw-lax, then qf to bne.

I'm unsure if the oneworld flts. need to be linked to qf code share to use the business counter.
thanks, trish

NM

Flights
My Map
Note that with the exception of some trans-continental flights (such as LAX-JFK, LAX-BOS, SFO-JFK), AA does not have a domestic business class. So the only have First Class and Coach Class check-in desks, no business class check-in desks. However, at airports without business class check-in facilities, AA permit AA Gold and OneWorld Ruby members to use the First Class check-in desks.

They don't have a separate queue for AAdmirals Club check-in as Qantas has for Qantas Club (and hence Silver FF status).

But in general, the fastest way for AA domestic check-in is either on-line check-in or using the kiosks at the airport.

parsonstrish

thank you NM, looks like I can use first class counter, this is good. I already have seat no's, at this stage, but I realize they can change.
cheers, trish

NM

Flights
My Map
parsonstrish said:
thank you NM, looks like I can use first class counter, this is good. I already have seat no's, at this stage, but I realize they can change.
cheers, trish
Be sure to have your QF FF card with you as at some airports AA check credentials before you can join the queue.

parsonstrish

NM said:
Be sure to have your QF FF card with you as at some airports AA check credentials before you can join the queue.
once again, thank you. i do carry the qf cards so I will be right, & thank you for the info. I tried to line up at cx counter in rome other than economy and told I couldn't so I like to make sure.
tp

garyjohn951

CX only allow QF Gold and Plat to line up in Business Queue, not Silver.

NM

Flights
My Map
You may need to remind some AAgents that QF Silver is OneWorld Ruby which us equiv to AA Gold.

Shano

Established Member
Flights
My Map
garyjohn951 said:
CX only allow QF Gold and Plat to line up in Business Queue, not Silver.
But isn't that a OW Ruby benefit that CX should follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thebankinfo