Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Prince William in coach on AA

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC3

Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Why flying coach? First is usually not that much more, price-wise. May be paying out of his own pocket, perhaps. Needs to concentrate on making AA EXP/OWE.

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

alieninperth

Flights
My Map
I'm sure he would have a CCR card, and already be OWE. Is CCR inviation as well as earn? ANd there is austerity measures in the UK as well. Maybe it was BFOD for unoffical travel.

BAM1748

It's not always about the money....Bill Gates flew coach for many years, then suddenly bought his own jet. He said he liked to be with his customers.

Matt

Denali

I read that for private travel (ie, going to a friends wedding), he (and other royalty) have to pay for their security team transport so thats why they are in economy.

Personally I would be sitting first and sitting everyone else in Y. Screw that, there has to be some perks to being the future king of England and that starts with more leg room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RAC767

Currently Active Users