Prince William in coach on AA | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Prince William in coach on AA

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC3

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Why flying coach? First is usually not that much more, price-wise. May be paying out of his own pocket, perhaps. Needs to concentrate on making AA EXP/OWE.

alieninperth

Flights
My Map
I'm sure he would have a CCR card, and already be OWE. Is CCR inviation as well as earn? ANd there is austerity measures in the UK as well. Maybe it was BFOD for unoffical travel.

BAM1748

AFF Supporter
It's not always about the money....Bill Gates flew coach for many years, then suddenly bought his own jet. He said he liked to be with his customers.

Matt

Denali

AFF Supporter
I read that for private travel (ie, going to a friends wedding), he (and other royalty) have to pay for their security team transport so thats why they are in economy.

Personally I would be sitting first and sitting everyone else in Y. Screw that, there has to be some perks to being the future king of England and that starts with more leg room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maurie keenan