Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Premium Lane BKK

Status
Not open for further replies.

stailmanki

Flying in to BKK regularly via SQ & always wanted to know what was needed to secure a premium lane coupon for arrival at Suvarnabhumi. Showed flight attendant one of the. (usless) SQ express arrival coupons which are given to SQ gold in Brisbane & asked for a BKK one as they were handing them out. Was advised that they were for those PAX who paid for a fully flexible ticket, & business. / first I suppose. Success! I ended up with two of them, undated, no flight number. Didn't need to use this time but will be happy next time the queue is a mile long.

Hvr

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
I received them from QFi when arriving in J and also in CX J. Very nice to go around the corner to the virtually non-existent queue.

JohnK

Veteran Member
Got them on Qantas flying economy last week. The guy next to me without status also asked for one and got it as he was jealous of the one I received.

Be careful with the ones without a date and flight number stamp on them as some officers check the details.

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunshineecocleaners