Points Calculators

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by icemann, May 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. icemann

icemann Member

Jan 2, 2003
    French's Forest, NSW
    Are there any resources on the net for points/status calculators that you can use across the OW / *A ?

As it is, I use the QF points calculators only so far, e.g. MEL-LAX, but some routes are not covered by QF flights and so it will return an error message because the cities aren't run with a QF flight.

For example, once you arrive in LAX from MEL-LAX and start using a different carrier (e.g. domestic US routes), some of their routes are not operated by QF / BA, even though they may be OW carriers.

I sat and compiled a list of the cities / airports and the distances between them into a spreadsheet and so I use that instead, number crunching to go through the best ways of earning points / redeeming points on RTW trips, but surely, there is a less tedious method ?

2. straitman

Apr 27, 2003
    SE Oz (Sale)
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    I've looked around for some time and don't have an answer to this. Im right with you though, if it's possible to find the right answer.

:?