Points and Status Credits disappeared from Velocity Web page

Discussion in 'Virgin Australia Velocity' started by dena7056, May 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. dena7056

dena7056 Junior Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Last week when I logged on it noted on the Velocity web page that I have achieved renewal of my Gold Membership. I also had in excess of 30,000 points (can't remember exactly as was more concerned about Status Credits). Tonight when I have logged on it says I have only 160 status credits and just over 3500 points! the "missing" 280 Status Credits are for a flight with VA/Ethiad that was credited very quickly following a family member request and then pooled to me. I was very impressed but not sure what has happened now. Has anyone else "lost" points or SCs and if so, what have you done?

2. robd

robd Established Member

Nov 8, 2011
    Melbourne
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    My only experience of "lost" SC's is from flying a day after Status Review date and the SC's were lost into the "black hole". I emailed Velocity, and they were reinstated.

Does your status still show as Gold? Can you see any adjustments when you look at the Activity Statement?