Please tell me we can transfer Westpac Altitude points to Emirates?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scratch950

My 81 yr old Mum & I need your your help re FF points pls.
We each have 300,000 Westpac (WPC) Altitude points and would like to fly PER to EDI Business Class Emirates if possible?

Our query is - can we transfer our WPC points to Emirates & then purchase the 2 tix?
Need advice as to how to go about this please? (We did do a point transfer back in 2011 from WPC into our Virgin FF and purchased 4x tix to the US.) so we're hoping there's something similar available?

Thanks so much - in advance!

Looks like the only options are: NZ Airpoints, Asia Miles, Krisflyer, Malaysia Airlines and Velocity. If you log into your Altitude Rewards account you can see them under Redeem points > Travel > Frequent Flyer.

It looks like Malaysia Airlines are partners with Emirates, so you might be able to redeem those points for an Emirates flight. I'm not sure, you'd probably have to check with them.

Looks like the only options are: NZ Airpoints, Asia Miles, Krisflyer, Malaysia Airlines and Velocity. If you log into your Altitude Rewards account you can see them under Redeem points > Travel > Frequent Flyer.

It looks like Malaysia Airlines are partners with Emirates, so you might be able to redeem those points for an Emirates flight. I'm not sure, you'd probably have to check with them.
Thanks Drakecula - we were hoping we'd be able to perform the same transaction as we did with Virgin and just transfer the points and get the fares. Bugger!!!
AM really hoping someone out there knows a way to do this with Emirates???
ie - join as a Skyward member and then transfer points???

Asia Miles could be another option, booking with Qatar. Their business class is excellent. When are you looking to travel? Business award seats aren't always easy to find and you don't want to transfer all your points only to find there are no awards available.

Asia Miles could be another option, booking with Qatar. Their business class is excellent. When are you looking to travel? Business award seats aren't always easy to find and you don't want to transfer all your points only to find there are no awards available.
Thanks Briar1078 - we are going to have a good crack this week and see if we can find a way. Really appreciate your advice too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back