Please support AFF by purchasing your Travel Goods from our Community Online Store | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Please support AFF by purchasing your Travel Goods from our Community Online Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Established Member
Administrator
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
One of the challenges I have is to ensure that AFF is adequately funded so that we can continue to provide the quality services I know you all appreciate. Services like a professionally-maintained website, daily news articles, newsletters, podcasts, flight tracking services etc.

Costs keep rising and rather than simply increasing the paid subscription fees or introducing even more advertisements, I've come up with a solution which I think will work for both AFF as a business and AFF as a community:

When purchasing travel goods online, I'm asking you to consider purchasing through our new Community Online Store. We have done the hard work for you - there are literally thousands of travel products available on Amazon, and our store includes only those products which we know would be useful to frequent flyers. Many of these products are discussed and recommended by our members.

You pay the identical price as you would have had you purchased directly from Amazon, but we get a (very) small commission of between 5% and 10% on the goods you would have purchased anyway.

If you are planning on purchasing travel products, please go to our Community Online Store, select your items and then checkout in the normal way. You will be directed to amazon.com.au to make your payment - you'll receive your purchases from Amazon (with all the benefits such as a trusted supplier, great prices, free returns etc) and we will get our small commission. :)

Thank you for your support. It's much appreciated!

Admin

Established Member
Administrator
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Thanks for all the positive feedback - and to those of you who have already purchased from the store :)

You can recommend and/or discuss products to be included in the store HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• Married Segments & More – AIR024
    Sat, 16 Nov 2019 04:32:20 AEDT
      Airlines seem to love married segments, but for frequent flyers and travel agents they can be extremely frustrating. Sometimes you'll find an award seat on a flight you w ...
  • HARS (Historic Aircraft Restoration Society) – AIR023
    Sat, 02 Nov 2019 13:24:03 AEDT
      The Historic Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS) boasts a collection of over 60 aircraft, including a retired Qantas 747, Super Constellation and DC-3s. John Travolta's Bo ...
  • “Hidden City” Court Case – AIR022
    Sat, 19 Oct 2019 09:30:46 AEDT
      Earlier this year, German airline Lufthansa tried to sue a passenger that exploited the loophole of hidden-city ticketing by skipping the last flight on their ticket. This ...
  • Summer in Europe – AIR021
    Sat, 05 Oct 2019 17:28:53 AEST
      Qantas and Virgin Australia are fighting over two rare and lucrative new landing slots for Tokyo's Haneda Airport. Meanwhile, four European airlines have gone bankrupt in ...
  • Are Loyalty Programs a Scam? – AIR020
    Sat, 21 Sep 2019 08:36:18 AEST
      The ACCC recently released a damning draft report into Australian loyalty schemes, calling out practices that it says may shock consumers and putting loyalty program opera ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaeess