Platinum concierge

Status
Not open for further replies.

fgray30

Hi,

Does anyone actually use the concierge service on a regular basis? What is the extent of their service and how does it compare to the Centurion concierge - i.e. does the Centurion concierge have a wider range of services, etc?

The Platinum benefits are really quite basic so I am looking to get some use out of the concierge at least!! ;)

fgray30 said:
Hi,

Does anyone actually use the concierge service on a regular basis? What is the extent of their service and how does it compare to the Centurion concierge - i.e. does the Centurion concierge have a wider range of services, etc?

The Platinum benefits are really quite basic so I am looking to get some use out of the concierge at least!! ;)

Hi,

At first, I thought the Centurion service was a bit of a gimmick. However, over time I have found them to be quite indispensable, especially when you're time poor.

For example, I've been on holidays with the family a couple of times, and Centurion has organised everything.
They organised my flights and accommodation using my points.
I've saved so much time.
I don't have to go through the hassles of ringing the airlines' frequent flyer programs or the hotels' guest loyalty programs. Centurion Travel did it all.
Amex did not charge for organising the holidays.

I just told them what I wanted and they did all the leg work.

Another time was when my son's school had a dress up day.
He had to wear a costume from the 1800s.
My wife rang around all the local costume places and none of them had anything from that period, especially for a child. She was getting all stressed out.
The next day, I rang up Centurion concierge and by lunch time, they found me a costume.
All it cost me was $25 to hire the costume.

Aside from the above, they also do the normal booking of restaurants etc.

Well that's my experience with the Centurion Concierge and Travel service.

When I had the Platinum, I didn't really take advantage of it so I'm not sure how it compares.

When I went on to the Centurion, I thought, "For the amount of money in annual fees, I might as well make them work for it!!" ;)

armanie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back