Platinum Charge use to BPay car loan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

motlking

Intern
Hi all,

My loan with BMW Finance allows payment via BPay. Would there be any issues using the Platinum Charge Card (or other CC) to make a payment? Has anyone had any experience doing this?

Plan was to collect points and maybe take advantage of 0% balance transfer for part or all of it.

Thanks!

Hi all,

My loan with BMW Finance allows payment via BPay. Would there be any issues using the Platinum Charge Card (or other CC) to make a payment? Has anyone had any experience doing this?

Plan was to collect points and maybe take advantage of 0% balance transfer for part or all of it.

Thanks!
Need to check with bank and CC company. Some cards threat these transactions as cash advance.

Amex doesn’t have BPAy functionality but check out CreditRewards.com.au run by an AFFer. I have no affiliation with them but have used them a couple of times to make BPay funded from my Amex. There is a processing fee of approx 2% so bear this in mind but with current double points promo it might be worth it depending on how you do the maths with the current promotion platinum charge spend is worth 4.5%.

Hi all,

Thanks!

Did you have any luck with this ? I am also having similar thoughts as I could benefit from the current offer. Thanks.

Should be fine as long as it has an ABN. May need to provide an invoice as proof. I imagine you’re paying an outstanding loan. Try CreditRewards first.

Should be fine as long as it has an ABN. May need to provide an invoice as proof. I imagine you’re paying an outstanding loan. Try CreditRewards first.

Just tried and they don't accept the BMW Finance biller code.

I saw some posts about bluechain.com which might be an option...

Just tried and they don't accept the BMW Finance biller code.

I saw some posts about bluechain.com which might be an option...

Just confirming that creditrewards did not let you pay the BMW finance biller code , asking so I don't have to sign-up if I already know it does not work. Thanks

Mercedes-Benz Financial Services allows payment via American Express for a surcharge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back