Plat and associated Supp card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraken

I have a plat charge card and am thinking of getting a supp card as I noted the Plat Edge credit card has 3x MR points.

Do you know if this is possible and will I earn 3x points for the supermarket spend considering he charge card belongs to the Ascent Premium while the Edge credit card is Ascent. How does that work in reality?
Also wondering if I can get the 20K MR bonus points for the Edge card.

Anyone with experience with this?
Thanks.

I have the same scenario,Plat Charge with complimentary Plat Edge for the 3x supermarket + 2 x fuel points accruals.

Your Plat Edge points will automatically accrue (at 3 x for supermarkets,2 x for fuel etc) into the Ascent Premium points balance attached to your Charge card.
You shouldn't get the 20k bonus,unless you are paying the annual fee, as far as i'm aware.

I have the same scenario,Plat Charge with complimentary Plat Edge for the 3x supermarket + 2 x fuel points accruals.

Your Plat Edge points will automatically accrue (at 3 x for supermarkets,2 x for fuel etc) into the Ascent Premium points balance attached to your Charge card.
You shouldn't get the 20k bonus,unless you are paying the annual fee, as far as i'm aware.

Thanks cjd600 - an application is on the go:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back