- Nov 16, 2004
As to it being considered easy or not is another matter, but one way is as follows:v8Statesman said:Is there an easy way to do searches like this?
• Qantas Web Site -> Flight Info -> Timetable search.
• Enter the Origin, Destination and the mid-date of the week you are interested in and click GO.
• When the "Timetable - Weekly" page appears showing schedule flights; "mouse over" the little
• As you do this note the status line at the bottom of your web browser. You should see some info about the flight packaged into a text string. Within this string is the scheduled aircraft type. e.g.
represents flight QF575 on 4th June from SYD-PER being flown by a 743.
* Look for 333 after the destination and you have your Skybed Aircraft.
e.g. SYD-PER around the 4th June has the following representing 333 flight(s):