PER - SYD in. J | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

PER - SYD in. J

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobe

Hi anyone know if you get lie flat beds in J on A330-200 Perth- Sydney red eye ?

ogs70

No guarantees as equipment changes can always happen. However you can check what is scheduled by bringing up the Y seat map and checking to see whether DEFG does not exist for both row 23 and 24, if that's the case then the scheduled aircraft is not Skybed Mk 1.

bobe

No guarantees as equipment changes can always happen. However you can check what is scheduled by bringing up the Y seat map and checking to see whether DEFG does not exist for both row 23 and 24, if that's the case then the scheduled aircraft is not Skybed Mk 1.
Sorry for my ignorance, but DEFG?

BLK343

Good tip!!!

bobe

Good tip!!!
Went to " my bookings" clicked on flight No and brought up seating of the plane and both domestic planes had middle seats removed, I couldn't get seating plan of Y on our flight as I couldn't scroll back, will just have to keep fingers crossed.

Simo

Established Member
AFF Supporter
As all ready said no guarantee until on flight and in the air.

mannej

AFF Supporter
Went to " my bookings" clicked on flight No and brought up seating of the plane and both domestic planes had middle seats removed, I couldn't get seating plan of Y on our flight as I couldn't scroll back, will just have to keep fingers crossed.
What's the seat layout look like for the J section?

If it's like this, it's skybeds - see the post below.

bobe

[QU

Thanks Mannej , no not like your seat plane, our flight seat is rows 1-6 "NO knives and forks" in between.

OTE=mannej;1035616]Try this -
[/QUOTE]

AustraliaPoochie

Established Member
AFF Supporter
I know a lot of you hate my analogies, but here is one, I always aim to get a 767 or 330 for my flights, either SYD BNE or BNE SYD, or MEL PER PER MEL, or SYD MEL MEL PER...
I even played it right and made sure I had a booking, for a wide bodied plane, SYD BNE and BNE SYD...
I thought that QF would not ever do this on me, but guess what, one of the flights, I paid for myself, they changed to a narrow 737.
Hopefully, your plane won't be changed from a 330 to a 737! And believe you me, they can and do change plane types.
If you get a 23.55 dep from PER to SYD far ahead booking, you had better hope they don't decide to change it a 737!

mannej

AFF Supporter
I know a lot of you hate my analogies, but here is one, I always aim to get a 767 or 330 for my flights, either SYD BNE or BNE SYD, or MEL PER PER MEL, or SYD MEL MEL PER...
I even played it right and made sure I had a booking, for a wide bodied plane, SYD BNE and BNE SYD...
I thought that QF would not ever do this on me, but guess what, one of the flights, I paid for myself, they changed to a narrow 737.
Hopefully, your plane won't be changed from a 330 to a 737! And believe you me, they can and do change plane types.
If you get a 23.55 dep from PER to SYD far ahead booking, you had better hope they don't decide to change it a 737!
Unless it's a weekend, you generally won't find a 737 going between PER and MEL/SYD.

bobe

Its the 00-05 Perth Syd booked 6months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• Summer in Europe – AIR021
    Sat, 05 Oct 2019 17:28:53 AEST
      Qantas and Virgin Australia are fighting over two rare and lucrative new landing slots for Tokyo's Haneda Airport. Meanwhile, four European airlines have gone bankrupt in ...
  • Are Loyalty Programs a Scam? – AIR020
    Sat, 21 Sep 2019 08:36:18 AEST
      The ACCC recently released a damning draft report into Australian loyalty schemes, calling out practices that it says may shock consumers and putting loyalty program opera ...
  • Air Chathams – AIR019
    Sat, 07 Sep 2019 16:41:06 AEST
      With less than two weeks until the upcoming Qantas Frequent Flyer changes, now is the time to make any last-minute Classic Flight Reward bookings! In this episode, Matt ch ...
  • Project Sunrise – AIR018
    Sat, 24 Aug 2019 16:12:31 AEST
      Later this year, Qantas will decide which aircraft it will use to operate non-stop flights from the east coast of Australia to London and New York - a feat it aims to achi ...
  • Choosing a Rewards Program – AIR017
    Sat, 10 Aug 2019 13:32:24 AEST
      If you're new to the world of frequent flyer points - or moving to a new country - it can be difficult to know where to start. In this episode, Matt discusses the consider ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliver_adl