Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

PER-JNB Velocity points - Info in this months Voyeur mag

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigcullum

Hey all,

As I understood it, to fly PER - JNB and earn status/velocity points, Singapore Airlines was your only choice. In this month's Voyeur magazine it states;

"Virgin Australia is extending its partnership with South African Airways on its daily Perth to Johannesburg services. Under the new agreement, Velocity Frequent Flyer members will earn points on the codeshare flights."

You can view it on the bottom of page 24. I can't see any reference to it on the website.

Does anyone have any info? Does this include status credits?

Attachments

• IMG_0399.jpg
    IMG_0399.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 166

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

roby

No clue at all. If anything, the Velocity website states the following but it doesn't say vice versa so that's assuming all VA coded flights are eligible?

Virgin Australia operated flights marketed by South African Airways (SA) and Air Mauritius (MK) are ineligible for Points and Status Credit accrual.

quokka77

I would think it's points only at this stage. I noticed this article in the inflight mag too and they definitely don't mention SC -- I am sure if SC were included they would be mentioning it explicitly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martinmathews