PayPal Q

Status
Not open for further replies.

plugster2011

Intern
Have accumulated a reasonable US dollar balance in my PayPal account from using Cashback sites.

I'm off to LOTFAP In April. Does anyone know of a way to extract the U.S. Dollars in cash over there? Don't really want to chew up a couple of % points converting it to AUD and then back to US cash.

Cheers

Plugster

eric2011

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Platinum
Have accumulated a reasonable US dollar balance in my PayPal account from using Cashback sites.

I'm off to LOTFAP In April. Does anyone know of a way to extract the U.S. Dollars in cash over there? Don't really want to chew up a couple of % points converting it to AUD and then back to US cash.

Cheers

Plugster
I,ve just received my latest cash back from ebates. I think you are stuck with a payment to your bank account here in Aussie unless you have a US account. Maybe while there you could pay for goods etc via paypal

We've Increased Our Flying to 30 Destinations Across Australia. Book With Us Today. Change Your Flight, Fee-Free and As Often As You Like for Travel up to 30 Apr 22*. Contactless Check-in. Special Safety Protocols. New Cleaning Practices. Online Check-in.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

moa999

Enthusiast
Solutions
Get a US cheque, and a Citibank Plus account, and mail it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..