Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Payment for Airways tv show tantrums

Status
Not open for further replies.

GladstoneTim

Our esteemed member, Ozbeachbabe mentioned in another thread that she had been told that the tantrum throwing performers on the TT focused Airways program had been offered the costs of replacement tickets if they were dramatic in their tantrum throwing to make good footage. I feel very naive that I hadn't previously thought this might be the case. Has anyone else heard of this type of inducement with the program?

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

markis10

Veteran Member
Our esteemed member, Ozbeachbabe mentioned in another thread that she had been told that the tantrum throwing performers on the TT focused Airways program had been offered the costs of replacement tickets if they were dramatic in their tantrum throwing to make good footage. I feel very naive that I hadn't previously thought this might be the case. Has anyone else heard of this type of inducement with the program?

Its entertainment, not reality, very rare to see the two merge on TV.

markis10

Veteran Member
Live sports does it...

How many times though do you miss action off the ball so to speak, so no, I dont think sport does it either. Entertainment - the Melbourne Cup, reality, one of the runners being killed due to a broken bone.

YSSY

I've witnessed a few reality TV programmes through work and have been surprised at how staged they are. The worst I've seen was an against the clock cookery program where two teams have an hour or such like, filmed over two days and paused several times with a staged dramatic last second finish.
I think so much of the reality TV is staged it makes you wonder what is accurate?

Lets see, world cup viewership is off the chain in most countries...and the 'action' off the ball is massive, both on the field and off!

How many times though do you miss action off the ball so to speak, so no, I dont think sport does it either. Entertainment - the Melbourne Cup, reality, one of the runners being killed due to a broken bone.

under the radar

Established Member
'Reality Television'...the first word, followed by the second word....immediately negates the first word :D

NoName

Established Member
I find this show somewhat entertaining on the occasions I've seem it but always wondered why Tiger would want to be associated with a program that does little more than highlight how bad they are. Do they figure that any publicity is good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josho