Paying personal bills to a bank account using credit cards

lepetitprince

Hi brains trust,

Apologies if this question has been asked before - I did search here and on google - but I am likely not using the right search terms.

I can find heaps of information on business payments, but not personal payments.

I am building a house and the builder's invoices all want a bank transfer (no credit card payments accepted). Is there anyway I can use a credit card to pay into the builder's bank account and earn some points? The money to pay the bills will come from my savings.

Hi brains trust,

Apologies if this question has been asked before - I did search here and on google - but I am likely not using the right search terms.

I can find heaps of information on business payments, but not personal payments.

I am building a house and the builder's invoices all want a bank transfer (no credit card payments accepted). Is there anyway I can use a credit card to pay into the builder's bank account and earn some points? The money to pay the bills will come from my savings.
Citi credit cards have Citi PayAll which is exactly this.

My understanding was that YakPay and pay.com.au can only be used to pay business expenses and you need to have an ABN to do it.

I am hoping to pay a personal expense (building costs) with a credit card, but to the builders BSB/Account Number.

My understanding was that YakPay and pay.com.au can only be used to pay business expenses and you need to have an ABN to do it.

I am hoping to pay a personal expense (building costs) with a credit card, but to the builders BSB/Account Number.
You can do the above and provide a random ABN - won't mean anything at all.

I'm in the same boat as you, but everything is just bank transfer. I have a business where I use my amex for everything, but the fee is tax deductible where the house building is not

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back