Paying monthly BMW finance with AMEX - is it possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

James550

Hello
im looking at getting an AMEX and wanting to start accumulating points.
Some large monthly expenses include BMW Finance and BUPA health insurance
are these 2 transactions able to be paid off with my AMEX?

BUPA yes .. that is how I make my quarterly payments. Unsure about BMW (i don't even have a car driver's license ;-) )

Why not ask BMW Finance....?

I don't know what pay,ent options BMW finances accepts, but if they don't accept Amex you could always use something like Sniip (but an added expense to you)

BUPA yes .. that is how I make my quarterly payments. Unsure about BMW (i don't even have a car driver's license ;-) )

You don't need one to own a car ;) You just sit in the back while your chauffeur drives you around. Go on, get him/her a BMW. Then they won't need to use the indicator ;)

I don't know what pay,ent options BMW finances accepts, but if they don't accept Amex you could always use something like Sniip (but an added expense to you)

You don't need one to own a car ;) You just sit in the back while your chauffeur drives you around. Go on, get him/her a BMW. Then they won't need to use the indicator ;)
Yes .. you just described my wife! She drives me around .. plus i tend to drink the odd beer can in the back seat ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back