Answered - Password Apps | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Answered Password Apps

Flights
My Map
What app are people currently using for password storage? One of my key staff is using '1Password' and swears by it - i need app for iPhone, iPad and Windows computers - hoping the technicolour brigade here can help out.

theblank

Established Member
they are all good. I use LastPass, becuase the free version meets my needs.

moa999

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
Similarly use LastPass but only on main PC.
Mobile mostly use save passwords and fingerprint authentication.

Also have LastPass authenticator installed on mobile for additional protection to LastPass itself

Reactions: RB

Ewing

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
I use 1Password for all of mine and love it. Passwords synchronise across my iDevices, Windows PC, and Mac.

We use 1Password Business for company password management as well.

Reactions: RB

VPS

Established Member
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
I use LastPass and pay for it but it syncs across iphone, iPad and PC - it has some annoying glitches especially with bank websites that have 2 login steps but overall I like it

Saltywings

Flights
My Map
LastPass Premium. Used it for years now and with its feature set (and cost of $2/month), haven't needed to look at anything else.

davy57

Been using LastPass (free version) for a while now.

Pretty nifty and very handy.

dxwell

Flights
My Map
+1 for Lastpass premium. Sync across all devices is good. Plus keeps lots of notes - ABN info, TFN, FF numbers, etc.

samh004

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
I use a 1password family account as it enabled me to share passwords with various members of my family easily, and has allowed me to help my mother successfully manage her passwords, whereas before she was having an awful time. It's a yearly subscription and has been brilliant for me so far. I especially like that I can use it for 2FA and not have to install a second app.

RB

Established Member
Perhaps someone can advise me on this. I have often considered using a password storage but what happens if I want to stop using the version I opted for? ie is it easy to break away from one and move to another (eg go from LastPass to 1password)?

acesquare

+1 for 1Password. Been using it for years. Predominantly use it on iPhone. Face ID makes navigating sites with login a breeze.

I see that Dashlane includes a VPN. I already use Express VPN and would like to continue to do so. Can using Express VPN cause any problems with Dashlane?
I’m on the busness plan which does not have vpn so not sure. I know that when I have emailed Dashlane in the past they replied very quickly.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stratocruiser