nancypants
Active Member
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2019
- Posts
- 601
Cmon Darwin get with the times!!
Pretty consistent @VolandoAt first glance I thought the SYD F lounge showers had been downgraded to normal Stork dispenser towels. Can confirm however these are thick and quilted.
View attachment 518875

Nothing in the Men's either.
AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements
And 30 minutes later the box of tissues had been nicked!
I would say @fletty post is an absolute outlier here. I have been in BNE J numerous times this year and never seen paper hand towels in recent memory.
Yeah none there when I was in BNE J lounge last week! Plenty in SYD though.I would say @fletty post is an absolute outlier here. I have been in BNE J numerous times this year and never seen paper hand towels in recent memory.
Maybe ask them to keep a reasonable supply in SYD and share the joy with the outstations? I know we would love to see them here in CBR!Sydney Domestic J- ridiculous
Who do we email? Just the frequent flyer email address?
Also take the stickers down. Not a single person has used the hand dryer that I’ve seenMaybe ask them to keep a reasonable supply in SYD and share the joy with the outstations? I know we would love to see them here in CBR!
You are so right about that. I have never seen anyone use it even when there are no paper towels - people using tissues, toilet paper or even wiping their hands on their jeans!Also take the stickers down. Not a single person has used the hand dryer that I’ve seen
